Monday, September 30, 2013

  1.   If you had three wishes, what would they be?  Why?  (No wishing for more wishes.)  Explain each response.
  2.    Is there anything that you are superstitious about?  Explain.  (If not, explain why not.) 
  3. If I was to have 3 wishes my first wish would be to fly because you have a lot of freedom. My second wish would be to have never ending money because I would love to help people in need. My 3rd wish would be to have Channing Tatum as my husband. Why , why not ... He is super cute. I am superstitious about the zombie apocalypse because what if it does happen and millions of people are not prepared. I'm not prepared also all I have is my bat. We would have to start collecting food , toilet paper , guns etc.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm Maddison from Dr. P's open source learning system thing. I randomly clicked your blog and I liked the design so I kept reading it. I love your wishes, flying, money and channing tatum. He has a weird name don't you think?
    AAaannyways, you should check out my blog! Woop! Also your blog post assignments seem more fun.. :)

    ReplyDelete